Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 2: Virginia Beach

At the end of the first day of tour I thought I had an great sun tan. After my first shower, however, I discovered the world's cheapest self tanner: dirt.

Virginia Beach was packed.The grounds were much flatter than the first date, so moving all the merch and gear was much easier. We've been getting really good sized crowds so far and a fan came up after the show and asked for my guitar pic....awesome!

On a side note, finding somewhere to charge your phone is pretty tricky. This update would have come sooner but my phone was dead and there's not enough time to charge 8 people's phones on rides between venues.

We're in Charlotte today. That update will come at the end of the day.....as long as my phone has battery.

-Dunnigan TTV

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment