Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chicago, IL


Welcome to the House of Blues, Chicago. Hands down, this is the most beautiful and well designed venue I have ever played/seen. I felt like I was in a lush opera house from hundreds of years ago.

This is the view from stage. There were 3 levels: Floor level, first balcony and second balcony. The higher up you got, the fancier it became.

I don't even know where to begin with this show. I personally think it was one of the best shows of my life and definitely the best show of the tour... so far. The entire sold out crowd was dancing and swaying by the end of our set. It was surreal. The acoustics were roughly 622.7% better than the previous show.

Our green room for this show was really nice and had a blues/down south feel. We had a stocked fridge and a buffet of Italian food (did I mention I love tour). We had our own VIP box seats overlooking the stage and a personal waitress. It's a crazy feeling having people recognize you and shake your hand as you walk through the crowd.

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. You guys were sick. You guys really rocked the house with the two women lead vocalist. Keep on doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete