Friday, January 16, 2009

Cincinnati, OH

Talk about a rockin' town! When we pulled into the venue the first thing I saw was a huge mural spray painted on the side of the building. It had really colorful, overlapping lettering. It looked sick. I wish I had taken a picture of it. The inside of the venue was just as gritty as the outside. Let's just say we didn't sit on the toilet seats for fear of dying... But hey, thats just part of being on the road.

I think the best part of the night was the crowd. Their energy warmed me up so much that my shoe flew off during the show because I was so sweaty. After our set I saw my friend Quimby! She came up from KY for the show and it was rad to see a familiar face. I can't wait to come back through and play OH again.

We're in the van headed to Nashville. The sky is clear and I'm hoping this will be the first stop on the tour where I can't see my breath when we're outside loading our equipment.

-Simone TTV

Posted by ShoZu

3 comments:

  1. you guys did a great job! I was there that night and I loved every second of it. Yeah it can be a bit chilly here but you guys happened to show up on the coldest night of the year. Had a blast, hope you guys have some good times in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i couldve gone but things came up. you met my friends tony and aaron backstage (you were feeding them chips) :)
    COME BACK TO CINCI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys were awesome! i was up front in the rancid t-shirt with the biker coat, met you all after the show. you must come back to the real cin-city!

    ReplyDelete