Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame


Jeremy, our tour manager, scheduled a few mystery trips throughout our journey across the country. The first was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. I have always wanted to visit it so, naturally, I was ecstatic. It was a snowy Wednesday so we basically had the Hall of Fame all to ourselves. We also found out that if you are a touring band, you get in for free as long as you give them a cd. I'll chock that up as reason #59 of why I love tour.

The first thing we did when we ventured inside was take a hilarious group photo in front of a green screen (it will eventually end up on the Internet). We managed to trade backstage passes to our show for a free 6x8 photo with a very nice girl named Carissa (who ended up hanging out with us backstage for most of the night).

What can I say about the actual exhibit? It was rocknrollgasmic, that's what I can say! The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Hendrix, and other famous rock legends were on display in all their glory.

-Dunnigan TTV



Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. Yo I found out that i left there like right around you guys got there hahaha

    ReplyDelete