Friday, January 23, 2009

Philly Cheesesteak


There's nothing like having a Philly Cheesesteak in Philadelphia. There is plenty of debate as to who makes the best, but we found that Jim's was the most recommended. Fortunately it was very close to our venue so it was only a short walk to cheesesteak heaven.

I ordered one with Whiz, peppers and fried onions. Everyone else had there own unique sub with ingredients like marinara, provolone, ketchup and a whole slew of others. Let me tell you, Jim's did not disappoint. I ate my sandwich in under 5 minutes because I was starving and could have easily eaten another if I had bigger pants.

After our set, I went back for another but this time I got American cheese instead of cheese whiz......... The whiz was better.

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. Ive eaten there, and i agree, the whiz is the better of the cheeses.

    -Patrick C

    ReplyDelete