Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New York, NY


I <3 NY

The Roseland Ballroom on W 52nd St in New York City was the setting for our next tour date. This venue was the largest of the tour and it was packed like a can of sardines. Many famous names such as Madonna and Frank Sinatra have performed here and you could feel the history as you walked throughout Roseland's halls. I also found out that my grandparents used to go dancing there many many years ago. I bet they never would've thought their grandson would be performing on stage decades later.

This show was particularly special to a few of us because this was the first date that our parents attended. With them in the audience, we knew we had to put on a stellar performance. It turns out we are good under pressure and we rocked NYC. Massive circle pits formed and the people that could move, danced. We have never played on such a large stage but we all felt very comfortable with the additional space.

-Dunnigan TTV

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. I WAS THERE THAT WAS AWSOME
    I thought u guys were good especially the trombonist

    ReplyDelete